Robert Chimento as
“Colonel Jude Marks.”
After developing the script in Red Road it became clear that because he had a deep personal relationship to the material and could step right into the role with little preparation, Robert was set to play Colonel Jude Marks.
Robert has appeared in the Broadway production of Vieux Carre by Tennessee Williams. Robert trained with, and taught for, Lee Strasberg.
He is a lifetime member of the Actors Studio, a former moderator and judge there, and coordinator of the Writers/Directors Unit under the direction of Ernie Martin, the Artistic director.
Robert has produced a number of plays and short films. Notable was a six-month run of Frankie and Johnny, which was very well received and reviewed. He has appeared in various TV and movie roles during his career and can be seen in the Gus Van Sant film Milk, starring Sean Penn, Josh Brolin and Emilie Hirsch.
Info below from the IMDB (Internet Movie Database):
- Follow the Prophet (2009) – Colonel Jude Marks
- Milk (2008) – Phil BUrton
- Guns and Lipstick (1995) – Doctor
- Guilty by Suspicion (1991) – Assistant Director
- “Cagney & Lacey” (1 episode in 1986) – Manager
- “Knots Landing” (2 episodes in 1985) – Ronnie
- Fleshburn (1984) – Jay Pinter